Now is the time for us to come close to Jesus Christ like never before. Because of the urgency of the season (we are in the end-times!) the focus of Karasmatic has shifted.
God is calling the unrepentant to repent and the faithful to remain faithful.
God’s greatest desire is to bring us all–His precious sons and daughters into the heavenly kingdom He has prepared for us since the foundation of the world.
At Karasmatic you will find our most recent content focused on…
- Salvation through Jesus Christ (We must be “born-again” to enter the kingdom of heaven – John 3:6-7)
- How to live a godly life (Without holiness no man shall see God – Hebrews 12:14)
- How to hear God’s voice (My sheep know My voice – John 10:27-28)
- How to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit (John 14:26)
- How to share the Gospel with others (Matthew 28:18-20, Mark 8:38, Revelation 12:11)
Karasmatic is still the Inspiration Source for bold and courageous believers—church-openers, go-getters, business-starters, faith-walkers, dream-makers, family-savers, gospel-spreaders and more. Whether you’re fending off discouragement, yearning to salvage that relationship or marketing your business while balancing ministry and family, you’ll find devotionals, bible studies and articles in our archives to help you on your journey.
“What is faith? It is the confident assurance that something we want is going to happen. It is the certainty that what we hope for is waiting for us, even though we cannot see it up ahead.” Hebrews 11:1, The Living Bible
Please use the content here to share the gospel, build your faith and your organization.
If you’re a church, ministry, non-profit organization or Christian entrepreneur, you may reuse the content here in your print and Internet publications and social sites for FREE if you meet the criteria of our “Share the Word” program.